As a strong supporter of Rutgers Hillel you want to ensure that its important programs will continue to inspire and enrich thousands of Jewish students on campus each year. The information on this site describes the many types of planned gifts that will provide future generations of Jewish students the resources to explore and expand their involvement with the Jewish community.
Let Us Help You Plan
We welcome this opportunity to work with you to create a customized gift plan that meets your personal philanthropic objectives. For more information, please contact our office at 732-545-2407 or via e-mail at [email protected] Thank you for your continued support.
Hillel’s Heritage Society recognizes a special group of visionary investors who are making a profound and meaningful impact on the Jewish future by including Hillel in their estate and financial plans. Most people become members of Rutgers Hillel’s Heritage Society simply by letting us know that they have remembered Hillel in their will. You are eligible for membership in Hillel’s Heritage Society if you:
- Include Rutgers Hillel in your will or revocable trust
- Designate Rutgers Hillel as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
- Designate Rutgers Hillel as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
- Designate Rutgers Hillel as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
- Establish a Rutgers Hillel charitable gift annuity
- Make a gift of real estate to Rutgers Hillel Benefits of Membership
All members of Rutgers Hillel’s Heritage Society:
- Receive a handsome membership certificate signed by the Chairman of the Board
- Receive periodic updates from Hillel’s President and Director
- Are invited to special events
- Have unrestricted access to Hillel’s expert planned giving professionals
- Receive public acknowledgement in Hillel’s Newsletters of their important contribution to ensuring a strong Jewish future
Of course, Rutgers Hillel also respects the wishes of our supporters who wish to remain anonymous. Nonetheless, we ask that you contact us if you have included Hillel in your estate plans, to ensure that your wishes are appropriately carried out.